- Sontara® Original substrates are bio-degradable and sustainably produced using proprietary Sontara® technology instead of binders, silicone and chemicals. They are soft and gentle on the skin, exceptionally translucent, adapt perfectly to facial contours and guarantee superior lotion management.
- Sontara® Sensitive exceeds the exacting purity standards of the medical and pharmaceutical skin care markets. Its unique mesh structure adheres perfectly to the skin and allows effective delivery of active ingredients.
Proprietary Mix of Cellulose Fibers
- Sontara® Silk is an innovative new facial sheet mask providing a luxurious feel for your skin. Made with a proprietary mix of cellulose fibers, Sontara® Silk allows for excellent adhesion to the skin, exceptional lotion absorption and release, all while being almost invisible on the skin.
- Sontara® Dual is a dual-sided fabric with a special texture on one side. It is available in various eye-catching colors to gain consumers’ attention. Made of 100% bio-derived raw materials, it is safe to use.
Mix of Hemp and Cellulose Fibers
- Sontara® Hemp is a unique facial mask substrate made with hemp and cellulosic raw materials. Sontara® Hemp is ultrapure, free from binders and chemicals, and biodegradable, reducing the impact on the environment and addressing the trend toward plastic-free skin care products. The hemp fiber provides a distinctive look to the facial mask substrate, appealing to end-use consumers who desire to express their love for nature and who prefer natural products addressing the natural trend in the skin care industry.
Jacob Holm - Made in France
- These 100% Lyocell fabrics are Made in France. They are strong and highly flexible, while being smooth on the skin. They are sustainably produced and guarantee consistent quality and lotion efficiency.
SONTARA® ENSURES CERTIFIED QUALITY
- Jacob Holm is invested in safeguarding your customers and your reputation. We certify that our fabrics are produced to the utmost quality standards, from supply and quality control, to storage and distribution. Our fabric quality is consistent and uncompromising to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22716:2007 Good Manufacturing Practices for Cosmetic Products. We also hold Oeko-Tex®, OK Biodegradable Soil, FSC® and Halal certificates for our skin care fabrics.